Another Exciting way to WIN!
The Current 5050 Prize is
Support the charities – Have some fun – Another chance to win!!!
Purchase Your Tickets Now!
Who You Help
The Dearness Drive Association offers gaming with over 40 active charitable organizations. The Association has been a major contributor in the London and surrounding area for over 40 years, raising over $400,000 annually. The funds raised through gaming products have increased the quality of life for our local schools, park programs, social programs, sports programs, and family support. It is with continued support from Bingo Country that our association has been able to provide a pure volunteer based fund raising program that is both fun as well as rewarding to our charitable organizations. The City of London and surrounding areas will continue to benefit from the tireless efforts of our charitable organizations and Bingo Country for years to come.
How It Works
50/50 Lottery Winner Announcements
Lottery License #BHCA012341
- Ticket purchasers must be 18 years or older to enter Bingo Country Jackpot 50/50 Raffle.
- Ticket purchasers must be located in Ontario at the time of purchase.
- The following persons are prohibited from purchasing tickets in the Bingo Country Jackpot 50/50: Bingo Country Staff and Bingo Country Board of Directors.
- Tickets may be purchased online at
- The lottery will take place online as follows.
Draw starts on 3rd Thursday of the month and draw will take place on the following 3rd Thursday of the month
- Tickets are available for purchase at the following prices:
- - $10 – 20 Tickets
- - $20 – 50 Tickets
- - $40 – 200 Tickets
- Tickets will be sold using electronic raffle system supplied by Ascends Fundraising Solutions.
- After buying, patrons will be given by the sellers, a receipt with their 50/50 registered numbers from a Random Selection System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
DRAWS, PRIZES AND WINNERS TICKET SALES ELIGIBILITY
www.jackpotcity5050.ca LOTTERY DATE: The 3rd Thursday of Every Month
- The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw for that day/game.
- The amount of the 50/50 will be available for viewing at www.jackpot50/50.ca
- The winning number will be announced on the third Thursday of the month at 7:30 on
You Tube during our Live Bingo Party as well will be displayed on
www.jackpotcity5050.caand our social media.
- If the winner is not in attendance at the game, or does not wish to claim their prize
immediately, they may claim their prize by contacting Bingo Country at:
(519) 685-2730, or by email at:
firstname.lastname@example.org. Arrangements to when and where the ticket verification with hen be determined. Government ID must be produce as well. The winner will then be paid by cheque for the amount posted at the event for which the bought their ticket. Winners must have the original winning ticket and no copies. All payments will be made by cheque.
- The winning ticket holder has 6 months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw their ticket was purchase for.
- The winner must provide his/her name, address and phone number with picture identification for our report sheet.
- Once the certified winner is verified, and provides identification with photo ID, they will be given a cheque in the amount of the declared prize which is, at minimum, 50% of the total sales for that game. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
- If no winner comes forward the number will be posted on
www.jackpotcity5050.caand on our social media.
- At subsequent events, the number will be posted on
- Prizes will be secured for a period of six (6) months following each weekly draw. Unclaimed prizes will be reported to, and a charitable allocation will be approved by, the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario.
- The above set of rules will be posted at each event. The winner must provide their full name, address and phone number upon claiming their prize. Lottery License #BHCA012341
By purchasing a ticket in the Bingo Country Jackpot 50/50, the purchaser acknowledges that they have read, understood, and agreed to these rules. All inquiries regarding the conduct, chance of winning, prizing or procedures of lotteries are to be made to Bingo Country prior to the purchase of a ticket. All orders will be processed and fulfilled using the Ascend Fundraising Solutions raffle management system. In the event of any discrepancy, the records of Ascend Fundraising Solutions shall be deemed correct and final. Bingo Country is responsible for the conduct and management of the raffle. The liability of the licensee shall be limited to the purchase price of the ticket. of any discrepancy, the records of Ascend Fundraising Solutions shall be deemed correct and final. Bingo Country is responsible for the conduct and management of the raffle. The liability of the licensee shall be limited to the purchase price of the ticket.
Responsible Gaming Helpline (1-888-230-3505)